Huat arh!!!!

as wat the title say... huat ar... i sprain my leg... works piling up since it's end of yr soon... wat worse can i be..? i sprained my leg n not recover yet... haizz... but look at the bright side is tat i got to rest for a super long wkend... cos tat wk is deepavali... so i actually got 2 days of mc... so it's lky i onyl work for 3 days tat wk.. shiok man... but wen i came back to work on monday... the work piles up to bcome bukit timah hill... now even worse... wit the year end closing soon... now the papers n files had reproduced n bcome mount everest... WOW!!!! but at least i got a storeman now for me... which allow me to b in office more often now... so much better...

sry peeps... shan't update much for the time being... cos rushing for reports... but to no worries... my twitters n facebook r always updated... cos no matter how busy i am... i still hav my BLACKBERRY!!!! i use it to update thm... fast n easy woahahaha... will update pretty soon... mayb tis wkend...

cheers,
JR


time: 10.55pm
dated: 27th october 2009


JR @ 7:46 AM