Shiok to the MAX!!! XD

hahahaha... i'm lky so high now lar... it's not bcos of friday... cos at last i chng my phone le... i no need to use my tat sot w910i phone anymore... the useless phone tat i can't listen to wat the other party is tokin to me but they can listen to wat i'm tokin... PUI... not even 2 yr but spoil 2 times alredy... useless phone... make my life difficult only man...

but now... let's welcome my Blackberry Curve 8520 aka Gemini to my personal collection... it's such a great phone... it's only launch at USA last july... which is only lky 2months yr old design of phone... XD n of cos not to say... it's not launch yet... so can't find tis model in singtel, starhub or M1 shop... but can look for me... i got lobang for it... hee...

of cos at the start of using it... i'm not use to it... cos in the office i use Blackberry Storm which is a touch screen phone while tis one is keypad type... n it tooks time to personalise it... but the specs of tis phone is so much better thn javelin, bold n storm... n it's small in size... tat's wat i wan man... all compact in small size... hahaha... n i got it for only less $500... so much cheaper thn storm n bold pls... Gemini will b launch in spore in arnd early nxt yr... n the price will b much more expensive thn the one tat i got... it will b more thn $500 for sure...

wit tis blackberry... i really enjoy playin wit it man... i'm lovin it... lookin forward for tomolo's bbq chalet... wow... tis means tat i'm not at home for 2wkends... hope all my frens will b free for tomolo's bbq... i knoe it's abit late by tellin u all now... sorry guys... tat's all for now... update again soon...

cheers,
JR

P.S: for all my fren whu is using Blackberry... tis is my BB pin 20D33529... n my bbm will always b on for 24/7... heee... XD

dated: 18th September 2009
time: 4.35 p.m


JR @ 1:23 AM