UPDATING TIME!!!!!!!!

ok... wat shall i update abt myself... i start to plan for weekly night schedule nowadays... it goes lky tis... mind n tuesday is meeting days... wednesday is my basketball game wit all the old birds at juroing east... thn thursday currently i'm free... so tat means tat i will try to b bak home for dinner... friday is a basketball game or meeting again... either one... but of cos i prefer basketball wit my frens... it had been 3 wks for not playin wit u all... pai seh sia... cos busy wit work... family dinner either on saturday or sunday... make it a point for at least 1 of the wkends to b wit my parents as well...

omg lar... i had been makin my cimpany lost abt US$10k for the past 2 wks... just bcos i overlook at the small things in the production... tis is wat happen... a small thing bcome BIG thing le lor... i dam suai sia... but nvm... even company loss money... it still not my money... lol... whu cares except the board of directors... if they wan to sack me... i'm more happy to it man... oh yea... lots of outings tat i need to go man... krystal's chalet thn still hav inlinekaki's night skate thn september is comin... got batam wakeboarding oso... wow... so many things... yet all involves $$$$... i wan $$$ pls giv me $$$... i'm willing to take donation in any kind of form... lol...

oh yea... dun forget abt my skate maintainenance... i still need to chng my speed skate wheels... cos it's worn out alredy... wow another $$$... shit man... y $$$ is so hard to earn... yet it's so easy to b spend... haizz... i dunno y... i had been craving for B&J for the past few wks... had been wanting to eat it again n again... *SLURP*

ok lar... i think tat's all for now... update again soon...

cheers,
JR

dated: 25th August 2009
time: 6.15 pm


JR @ 2:50 AM