New Start but a not so gd start...

just chng to a new skin... any comments n complains just tell me... =D

decided to chng the blogskin so as to chgn the feelin as well... yep... do get over the matter alredy... thnx peeps for all the b'day wishes n everything... i nv celebrate my b'day tis yr... cos i just very lazy abt it... but had a surprise from my colleague... they actually celebrate for me... quite surprise for it... n i got 2 b'day cake tis yr... one which was from my colleague... n the other one is from my family...

bet most of u r surprised... how come i'm blogging during office hrs... tat' bcos i'm just tired of my work... i wanna rest a while... hee... but... it turns out not a gd one... one of my director came to look for me for the monthly stock report for February... well... i just manage to finish up the report for the raw material... how to expect me to finish it in a wk... after all my data r lost... n i need to start all over again... stupid hard disk... of all thing... it crash during the closing period... damn it man... now march just ended... n i need to close for march as well... wat a bad start... being scolded till really dunno wat to say sia... the 1st time ever since i started workin in tis company... tis is also the 1st time i saw my this director to b so fuming angry wit me... haizz...

i really need to triple up my speed of workin no more double up le... i'm goin to work till late night again... wat a boring life which i dun wish to hav... my tis wkend r burn cos of my reports... intend to go down to east coast to skate... but i guess... i need to giv up tat thought le... not sure whether goin for my tonite bball game oso... still deciding over it... i believe nxt wk holiday is not goin to b a holiday for me... i'm goin to hav a life in hell now...

hope tat life will get better for me... i do really wish tat i can enjoy my work now... but after tis hard disk incident... i think i really goin to job hop tis august... a few of my customers n suppliers asked me whether i wanna join their company... but i'm just considering... hope all goes well for me...

Hoping to hav a better day,
JR

Dated: 3rd April 2009 2.00pm


JR @ 2:00 PM