sad n pain life...

lots of things happen for last wk... break up wit Joey... n i still can't get over it till now... but i wun try to salvage tis relationship for sure... cos i respect her decision... i do believe tat she do think bfor she act... i do wish to know a better answer... but i'm not allow to do so... i do really hope tat time will heal me... i'm back to my life of being a single... but i'm experiencing a downturn in my life now...

i hate tis kind of feelin... my office com had given up on me again... tis time rnd is the hard disk... try to save it... but can't... i'm totally very angry abt it... all my hard work r just lost just lky tat... n the worse part... i need to do closin for the month of march soon... wat the hell n fucking happen to me now... i will b workin lky a DOG at office doin all the febuary report again... n now march report soon... how i wish tat i no need to go to work... a bored life i hav now... instead of clearing my works... it tonnes up again... wat the fuck... i really starts to hate myself... a failure in relationship... n now work too...

i think i'm goin to giv up everytin tat i had done for myself... tis yr is just not my yr i think... i'm goin to cancel my leave tis tuesday just to finish up my work... which actually i shall celebrate my b'day happily tis yr... but ends up it wun... cancellation of leave n everything... fuck my life... how i wish tat i can turn b the time now... dun think i'm goin to celebrate my b'day tis yr... i really hate my life for now... i'm such a failure... damn it...

dated: 22th March 2009 11.33pm


JR @ 8:20 AM