SUPER BAD MOOD!!!

decided to post now... i'm in a very super bad mood now... my mood is spoil by my parents... ther goes my wkend... just at home resting watchin tv... just finish the show n intend to on the net... they start nagging again... everyday see the computer u not tired we oso tired... wat the hell.. i'm lky using the computer for work... yea i do play games... but tat is lky after i finish my work... for relaxation purpose... while wkends i use it to relax but not by playin games... wat the fuck...

i'm lky totally pissed off by them... 1st thing... almost everyday i'm home late from work... reach home i still checkin my mails n everytin... yet if tis is wat u all called playin games... thn i relly hav nothing to say... now i'm always at home during wkends to rest... n to stay at home wit u all so as making sure tat i wun b too workaholic... yet u say tat i'm always at home... now u all keep on asking me goin out... fine... i go out... went out wit frens... yet u all always say tat i always go out wasting money... wat the hell man... stay at home oso wrong... go out oso wrong.. wat the fuck... i'm really gettin tired of all the craps tat u all hav... i shouted at my parents today... cos i wanna tell them tat i'm a working adults alredy... i know wat i am doin... it's not as if tat i can't think of wat i am doin now... at least i knoe wat is bad n good for me... even though not fully... but at least do i get the basic respect from u all... no i did not... u think tat is fair for me...

now wat i'm thinkin of is tat... yea i am the youngest in the family... my sisters r all high flyers... both havin high pay... but wat i am... i'm lky a slump in the hse... earning less thn wat they r... so wat... i'm happy wit it... had u all respect for wat i am... exmaple... choosin for my jobs... i wan to work in F&B industries... but u all say tat it's better for me to work in the company tat i am workin in now... had the whole family to convince me... askin me to work in tis company... askin me to help n learn from them... well... tat's wat i am doin now... yet... u all say tat i dun hav any improvement... but did both of u see wit ur own eyes wat had i done... i think the answer is no... if both of u see it... u all wun say such things to me... now tat both of u say tat might as well i go out n stay n not to stay in tis house anymore... find... i will do tat soon... no worries...

now my mind is set... i will go out from tis hse soon n not to stay wit them le... since wen i'm not doin my part as a son to the both of u... if tat is wat both of u wan... i will do so...

dated:3/8/2009


JR @ 11:44 PM