hmm... A thought for the mind...

i'm very so unlucky tis wk... an accident happen infront of me for 2 consecutives days... the 1st one happen infront of my office on tuesday... it's an accident between a truck and a trailer... of cos no need to say lar... the trailer is ok but not wit the truck... the truck was overturned n crush... the 2nd one happen on wednesday during my way back after my basketball game... a man killed himself on the mrt track... i was shocked tat time when i heard a loud thud... of all thing... i'm in the train during the accident happen... so unlucky...

i'm quite relieved in one thing is tat i no need to work tis sunday... which means tat i can go n skate... but... the weather forbids me from doin so... it rains heavily which makes the road very slippery... haizz... so i just rest at home ba...

tat's all for tis wk...


JR @ 4:30 PM