a long time nv post...

ok fine... most of you r trying to say tat my blog is goin to b death soon... but it's not ok... it's just tat too much of work n things to do stuff... not much time to blog... i will do a quick update abt me...

Actually i'm abit upset over a certain things... one the things is tat... some frens whom i knoe actually told me tat i'm not being a coorperative enuff to suits their timing to meet them... but how to meet u all when i'm working when all of u r not... u mean u wan me to get out of my company at 2pm n meet u all to go shopping... c'mon lar... it's goin to be impossible... n pls dun tell me tis sayin 'JACKSON u r the busiest man in the world lar... others r the most free ones in the world lar hor...' hello... c'mon lar hor... wake up ur bloody idea... i'm workin while u r not leh... n my timing is really very squeezed up... if u all dun understand then wat u wan to say sia... i'm trying my best to suits ur timing if possible... pls dun tell me tat sentence... be more understanding... tat's all i hav to say some ppl there...

A great thnx to olivia... THANK YOU SO MUCH... thnx for encouraging in a matter... it works pretty well... n i feel much better now... thnx for ur great help n encouragement...

To all inlinekaki ppl out there... all of you had done inlinekaki proud by finishing the night skate last night on 08/08/08... it's a good experience for those ppl who 1st time join us for night skate... a good job especially for those beginners... the journey to changi village there is tough... but it's a gd excitement there... TWO THUMBS UP...

tat's all for the time being... will try to update u all again... =)


JR @ 8:42 AM