No life...

i think tat i am too obsessed in work alredy... fellin really very tired nowadays... it's been a long time since i can hav a gd rest... i even hate more for today as it's not my workin day... but i still bring work back home... tat had me feel so pissed alredy... yet i can't even hav a gd rest since it's sunday... DAMN IT... DAMN SHITTY LAR... KNN PCB... all i can say now is i am F*****G pissed off... thinkin of waking up at 12pm... ends up being woken up by my mom sayin tat there will be a guess comin to the hse in abt 15 mins time... i'm lky so... haizz... dunno wat to say lar... so i woke up at 10am while i slept at 5am the previous day lar... thought can hav a gd rest... it just spoil my day lar... even though i had bring my work back home... thought of havin a gd rest 1st then continue with my work... but i just can't get any rest... i had not been havin a gd rest for tis past 2 months... wish tat i can hav a really gd rest n a helper...

work had been a shitty to me... things just got pile up... just bcos i'm out of country for a wk... things had bcome shitty... my BIG BOSS even scolded me using '3 letters' script... he asked me wat can he do to help me... so i requested for another helper for me lor... yet he say can't giv me tat... so i tell him off by sayin tat 'it's better for you not to ask ppl wat he or she wan if u can't do it!!!'... and with this... he is damn fed up with me... but too bad... now the company is shortage of manpower as one of the production manager is leavin the company soon... so i'm actually doin 3 persons job... wat to do... who ask me to work for him... all i can say is... even though i dun lky him... i do know tat i learn lots of things in this company... in management level n oso at dealing with people...

wat i wan now is to quickly get april stuff done n submit the reports bfor the 1st wk of may... once i'm done with tat... i'm goin for a gd rest... i had not been havin any wkends at home with my family for almost 2 months... n i'm always back home late from monday to saturday... haizz... i really hav no life now... just hoping tat there will be better days ahead...


JR @ 10:40 PM